About This Position
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for the maintenance of one or more low-income residential hotels in San Francisco. The Maintenance Worker reports to the Facilities Manager, with on-site supervision by the Supportive Housing Manager.
- Perform preventive, corrective, and emergency maintenance work which includes, but is not limited to, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repairs.
- Perform vacant unit turnover and debris removal.
- Assist with furniture pick-up and transportation.
- Order supplies on-line.
- High School degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in professional building maintenance, or must have demonstrated maintenance skills while working in a non-maintenance position.
- Must have demonstrated skill in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and painting.
- Experience working with diverse, low-income, homeless and/or formerly homeless population strongly preferred.
* This is not a full list of the duties and requirements.
How to apply
To apply for any THC position you see here:
- Online: Upload your resumé online using the Apply button below
- By email: Email your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com
- In person: Stop by our 449 Turk Street office to drop off your resumé
We look forward to hearing from you!