As a THC employee, you will be a part of a diverse workforce dedicated to preventing and ending homelessness in San Francisco. You’ll also enjoy some fantastic perks and benefits!
THC offers a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees and their eligible family members.
- Medical insurance options for you and your family, including a $0 employee-only option that includes free access to One Medical!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, and accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
Flexible Spending Account (FSA): set aside pre-tax dollars to use for eligible health or dependent care expenses. By using pre-tax dollars, you can pay for copays, day care, and other out-of-pocket expenses while having more take home pay!
Commuter benefits: whether you bike, BART, bus, or ferry to work, you’ll be able to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for your commute.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Available 24/7, EAP offers free confidential phone counseling services to THC employees and family members.
THC employees can choose to make pre-tax (traditional) or Roth contributions to their 403b plan immediately upon hire.
- Paid time off, including 12 vacation days (days increase with longevity), 14 sick days, 14 holidays, 4 annual floating holidays, and 1 day off in your birthday month every year.
- Parental leave
THC provides on-the-job training and professional development opportunities for employees to learn new skills and enhance their knowledge of relevant topics. In addition, THC offers employees access to funds to pursue their own educational and training opportunities. There are also plenty of opportunities for career advancement within THC!
There are plenty of other perks for THC employees!
- Staff appreciation events
- Team-building opportunities
- Core Values recognition program with monthly gift card raffles
- And more!