About This Position:
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for the maintenance of one or more low-income residential hotels in San Francisco. The Maintenance Worker reports to the Facilities Manager, with on-site supervision by the Supportive Housing Manager.
• Perform preventive, corrective, and emergency maintenance work which includes, but is not limited to, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repairs.
• Perform vacant unit turnover and debris removal.
• Assist with furniture pick-up and transportation.
• Order supplies on-line.
• High School degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in professional building maintenance, or must have demonstrated maintenance skills while working in a non-maintenance position.
• Must have demonstrated skill in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and painting.
• Experience working with diverse, low-income, homeless and/or formerly homeless population strongly preferred.
* This is not a full list of the duties and requirements.
How to Apply:
To apply for any THC position you see here:
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!