About This Position:
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for the maintenance of one or more low-income residential hotels in San Francisco. The Maintenance Worker reports to the Facilities Manager, with on-site supervision by the Supportive Housing Manager.
• Perform preventive, corrective, and emergency maintenance work which includes, but is not limited to, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repairs.
• Perform vacant unit turnover and debris removal.
• Assist with furniture pick-up and transportation.
• Order supplies on-line.
• High School degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in professional building maintenance, or must have demonstrated maintenance skills while working in a non-maintenance position.
• Must have demonstrated skill in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and painting.
• Experience working with diverse, low-income, homeless and/or formerly homeless population strongly preferred.
* This is not a full list of the duties and requirements.
How to Apply:
To apply for any THC position you see here:
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tenderloin Housing Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a work environment that values diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.