About This Position:
The Janitor is responsible for the janitorial and housekeeping duties in one or more single room occupancy (SRO) hotels. This position ensures the cleanliness, habitability, and upkeep of assigned building(s).
• Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping of buildings
• Removing trash frequently including, composting, and recycling
• Cleaning and stocking communal bathrooms
• Dusting and cleaning all common areas
• Removing small and large debris and assisting with "turnovers" of vacated units
• Assisting with pest control measures
• Painting, buffing, stripping and waxing
A successful candidate will possess the following:
• High School degree or equivalent preferred.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in janitorial work strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of janitorial practices and procedures, including sanitation.
• Experience working effectively with diverse, low-income, homeless and/or formerly homeless population strongly preferred.
* This is not a full list of the duties and requirements.
How to Apply:
To apply for any THC position you see here:
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!