About This Position:
The Janitor is responsible for the janitorial and housekeeping duties in one or more single room occupancy (SRO) hotels. This position ensures the cleanliness, habitability, and upkeep of assigned building(s).
• Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping of buildings
• Removing trash frequently including, composting, and recycling
• Cleaning and stocking communal bathrooms
• Dusting and cleaning all common areas
• Removing small and large debris and assisting with "turnovers" of vacated units
• Assisting with pest control measures
• Painting, buffing, stripping and waxing
A successful candidate will possess the following:
• High School degree or equivalent preferred.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in janitorial work strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of janitorial practices and procedures, including sanitation.
• Experience working effectively with diverse, low-income, homeless and/or formerly homeless population strongly preferred.
* This is not a full list of the duties and requirements.
How to Apply:
To apply for any THC position you see here:
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tenderloin Housing Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a work environment that values diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.