This is an accessibility statement from Tenderloin Housing Clinic.
Measures to support accessibility
Tenderloin Housing Clinic takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Website:
- Phone: (415) 885-3286
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 126 Hyde Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Safari 15.6 with VoiceOver on Mac OS 12
- Firefox 104 with NVDA on Mac OS 12
- Firefox 104 with NVDA on Windows 11
- Edge 104 with JAWS on Windows 11
Accessibility of Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Tenderloin Housing Clinic assessed the accessibility of Website by the following approaches:
This statement was updated on 24 September 2022.